Another week drifted on by!
- Wrote about my testimonial for the Amazing Biz and Life Academy appearing in the latest newsletter. Read the blog post here!
- Welcomed a new family member - Bunny!
- Had coffee with Jenfriend!
- Went FREE Kindle book shopping on Amazon (Just a little bit of a book buying frenzy!)
- Tweaked my blog and Facebook Page, and wrote about it
- Got my shimmy on at Belly Dancing class! (Where did my coordination go? I only missed a week!)
- Made pikelets.
- Collected a sick boy from school... (SIGH)
- Had a sick boy at home from school for a day
- Exercised my wordsmithing abilities helping a friend advertise her business
- Spent time with Bunny
- Signed up for STEP UP FOR MS 2014! (Can't freakin' wait! And if you feel the love, don't hesitate to donate!)
- Watched a webinar while folding laundry! (A whole lot of laundry!)
- Completed Day 1 of Couch to 5km's
- Made chocolate chip pikelets
- Wrote a blog post about my 2014 Step Up for MS Challenge
- Cleaned out the Daisybug's bedroom!
- Supervised Rob's tree lopping of the dead tree in our yard
And onto the next!!! :-)