Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

My Week In Review


My Weekend... Nice!
  • Slept in until MIDDAY on Saturday
  • Posted My Week in Review
  • Wrote Day 18 and Day 19 posts for the 30 Day Blog Challenge
  • Ate bacon and eggs with grilled tomato - delish
  • Collected the new bunny and got all 3 settled in a new location on the patio
  • Played the mean-mummy card on my naughty boys. Will they get the xbox back?
My Week
  • Got swamped in the laundry department, still floundering!
  • Blogged Day 20 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge
  • Had coffee with my brother and sister-in-law
  • Belly dancing class - SHIMMY!!!  Happiness is, a new coin belt!
  • Penned a post for Day 21 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge even though there was no set topic
  • Enjoyed coffee with my Jenfriend! <3
  • Had a bit of an emotional meltdown over hormones and life
  • Spent an afternoon talking and snuggling with one of my boys
  • Baked cookies from my freezer dough stash
  • Moved the bunny houses out of the rain - 2nd relocation this week!
  • Completed the e-training for my Lifeline course - topic, addiction
  • Wrote Day 22 and Day 23 posts for the 30 Day Blog Challenge
  • Bought new containers for my kitchen reorganisation!
  • Got back into the school baking swing of things with a double batch of pikelets and a single batch of white choc-chip pikelets. 
  • Baked pizza scrolls for lunch.
  • Walked an extra school run to deliver forgotten library books to the big boy
  • Became the proud owner of a bicycle for the first time in 18 years!
  • Had a parent teacher meeting
  • Watched my little boy's class host the school assembly!
Hopes for the weekend...
  • A trip to Rainbow Farm for photos in the flowers
  • Get my eyebrows done
  • Organise my kitchen
  • Get some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment