My Weekend... :-)
- Completed my Domestic and Family Violence and Sexual Assault module for Lifeline Crisis Support training
- Played Monopoly Revolution with the kids!
- Watched a movie with Rob. Identity Thief
- Did some food shopping
- Got some clothes bargains for the kids for next year
- Spend the afternoon with the kids at an 8 year old's birthday party
- Paid bills
- Located a lost file
- Scheduled a Krispy Kreme fundraiser for my 2014 Step Up For MS Challenge - details coming soon!
- Wrote Day 5 and Day 6 blog posts for the 30 Day Blog Challenge.
- Belly Dancing!
- Wrote Day 7 blog post for the 30 Day Blog Challenge and added in my own Day 8 topic!
- Baked banana bread muffins and a double sized banana bread that met a tumbling fate
- Made wheatbix slice
- Took my baby boy to the doctor after a mystery allergic reaction
- Bought a birthday present for my big boy, to add to the one that's a little too big to open (There has to be something to unwrap on the big day!)
- Snuggled and napped with my sick little one
- Wrote my Day 9 post
- Created dozens of little cup cakes for my birthday boy's class, and a huge mess in the kitchen
- Delivered cakes on foot as well as birthday macaroni cheese
- Had coffee with Jenfriend
- Soaked in the bath!
- Wrote my post for Day 10
- Took my birthday boy out to dinner with the family
- Cleaned my house for the birthday party!
- Rearranged my kitchen cupboards
Dreams for the weekend...
That my sweet little 8 year old boy has an amazing birthday party to remember! And that I survive the experience! LOL