Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

WOW, What a week! My Week In Review!

I don't know if these posts are interesting or valuable to anyone but me.  But its my blog! LOL I like doing them!
  • Bought new shoes for the boys
  • Took the kids out to lunch
  • More shopping
  • Cleared out and began planting out a garden bed
  • Caught up on the washing
  • Went for a night time vegetable shopping adventure with the kids
  • Started my Christmas shopping!!!
  • Took the kids to a Bunnings workshop where they decorated hats
  • Restocked bunny supplies of food and hay
  • Planted strawberries and aloe vera.
  • Soaked in a lovely hot bath
My week...
  • Baked chocolate cupcakes
  • Signed up for a 30 day blog challenge
  • Had coffee with my brother and sister-in-law
  • Began writing this blog post
  • Made and froze 7 rolls of cookie dough for quick snacks later
  • Wrote A Field Of Flowers Is Waiting
  • Attended my first belly dancing class for this term and began learning to dance with a veil!
  • Napped!  So delicious!
  • Tested out one roll of cookie dough!  YUMMY chocolate chip!
  • Completed Day 1 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge.  My post is here!
  • Caught up on the FOLDING!
  • Watched an interesting documentary on mothers in the US prison system.  (I WATCHED TV FOR A CHANGE!)
  • Had a long leisurely soak in the tub!
  • Wrote my Day 2 post for the 30 Day Blog Challenge 
  • Completed my Grief and Loss and Relationships modules for my Lifeline training
  • Took an invigorating walk in the rain to deliver hot macaroni cheese to my 2 schoolboys for lunch! <3
  • Shared a dessert night with my brother and his family!
  • Cooked chicken curry and spaghetti bolognese to fill tummies and the freezer!
  • Made a double batch of pikelets (and a comical mess!)
  • Wrote my Day 3 post  for The Suitcase Entrepreneur's 30 Day Blog Challenge
  • Completed the E-Learning for my next Lifeline module - Domestic and Family Violence and Sexual Assault
  • Wrote my Day 4 post for The Suitcase Entrepreneur's 30 Day Blog Challenge
  • Got brave and invited all my Facebook friends to my On Sparkling Wings Facebook Page and Blog
Dreams for this weekend!
  • Hot Baths
  • Attend a daylong workshop for Lifeline
  • Do some editing on a project
  • Do some more writing
  • Spend Sunday with my babies!
  • Get lots of sleep
  • Find some missing paperwork 
  • Do some baking for school lunches next week - namely savoury and sweet scrolls

No comments:

Post a Comment